Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2016

Messing Around on the Anglo-Saxon Lyre Again



This is the silly tune I wrote for my book character, Freya Fjordrider.  It's a dialogue between two people sitting outside a tavern watching the world go by.

Usual provisos involving amateur status of musician.  :)


Quality of the video is a tad low since it was taking forever to load at a better quality.  The internetz was feeling a bit crappy. But, it looks and sounds ok.  The background noise is wind in the trees, and that was always going to be there!

I'm late getting this up due to video-loading slowness, and it's time for dinner,  so that will do for today.  Friday I'll tell you about a free offer on Freya.  :)    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment, so please do!