Search This Blog

Sunday 10 April 2016

Music to Write to: Xavier Rudd



Xavier Rudd is an Aussie singer-songwriter.  One of his songs is the one I have begun working out to play on my lyre next.  "Follow the sun."  I love this song. It never fails to make me feel grounded and peaceful. 

 
This song has such power.  Xavier is very environmentally and socially conscious, and this one is right on.  "Bow down."


This one is called "Messages."  Such a great driving song.


And this little tune just outright makes me feel happy.   "Butterfly."


Enjoy, and have a lovely week!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I only had time to listen to the first song, but it's lovely. Will try to come back later for another listen. Thanks for sharing! LOVE your artwork on your last post! You are amazing girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Lorie! Yes do listen to the other songs, they are all lovely.

      Delete

I would love to read your comment, so please do!